There Are Many Ways to God?



"There are millions of ways to be a human being, and many paths to what you call God." "Well I am a Christian who believes that there are certainly many more paths to God other than Christianity." ~Oprah Winfrey

You know what? She's right. There are millions of ways to God. There are as many ways to God as there are religions, philosophies, and other beliefs! And they all end in judgment.

In Matthew, Jesus said that "Before Him will be gathered all the nations." To those who are His sheep, who listened to the voice of the shepherd, He will say, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.' But to the goats, He will say, 'Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and His angels' (Matthew 25:31-34, 41).

Jesus said, "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father. On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many might works in your name?' And I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness'" (Matthew 7:21-23).

In John 5, Jesus said, "For the Father judges no one, but has given all judgment to the Son... Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes in Him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life" (John 5:22-24).

Everyone gets to God. But the ones who will be saved from judgment will be those who believed in Jesus Christ, the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6), when we understand the text.

Comments

Top 5 Most Viewed Videos This Month